WIDE SMILES - THE PUBLICATION
WIDE SMILES offers information through our quarterly publication, WIDE SMILES,
written by parents, for parents of children born with cleft. This magazine is packed with
useful, practical, inspirational articles that speak to a lay audience of intelligent
parents. We discuss topics that touch our children at every developmental level. While
WIDE SMILES is written and edited by parents, we also have a consulting staff of more than
a dozen professionals whose expertise ensures reliability.
To subscribe to WIDE SMILES (which is HIGHLY recommended), send:
- $22 for one year or
- $34 for two years
- Outside US: $30 for one, $50 for two, US funds only
WIDE SMILES is a non-profit organization. We can be reached at
P.O. Box 5153
Stockton, CA 95205-0153
Also available is a special issue:
We also have New Parent Outreach issues available to be given to new parents of
cleft-affected infants. It is a special issue made up of articles that speak directly to the
new parent. Cost for this special edition of WS varies depending on how many you order.
New Parent Outreach -- Special Issue of Wide Smiles
- 1 - 5 copies. . . . $3.25 each
- 6-10 copies. . . . $3.00 each
- 11-15 copies . . . $2.75 each
- 16-20 copies . . . $2.50 each
- 20+ copies . . . . $2.25 each
Would you like to know more about online activities? Try Cleft-Talk
- where parents, cleft-affected individuals and medical professionals discuss anything and everything related to life with a cleft. Subscribe and you'll receive messages via email every day. You choose whether to respond or
not ... but still gain insight and share others' experiences.
- New Parents -- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- We'd like to show you more!!!
Anything and everything you've always wanted to know about raising a child affected by cleft
lip and/or palate.... we call it Cleft-Links.
- Other Products Available from Wide Smiles